You don’t want to miss this exclusive FREE 30-day trial to Monarch Homeschool Online Curriculum! (And be sure to check out all these free educational programs available for kids right now, plus the free homeschool curriculum we post each week!)
(Note: This post is sponsored by Alpha Omega Publications. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Looking for an Online Homeschool Curriculum?
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use online homeschool curriculum or maybe even some online supplemental materials over the summer, then you’ll definitely want to check out this offer for a FREE 30-day trial to Monarch Homeschool Online Curriculum!
Monarch Online Curriculum is a part of Alpha Omega Publications, which integrates a Christian worldview into all of their educational products. And their online curriculum is fully accredited and taught by certified and qualified teachers.
When you first sign up, they offer free placement testing to accurately place your child at the correct level of curriculum, which makes it super easy to get started.
(And be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for a fun giveaway!)
What I Love About Monarch Homeschool Curriculum
We used this curriculum for two years while we were homeschooling and there were SO many great things about it:
- There are four budget-friendly plans to choose from. Monarch is perfect for frugal homeschooling families. Pay as you go for a budget-friendly approach to homeschooling or save even more when you purchase a yearly plan. Both options are available for an individual student or the whole family.
- It’s flexible. No matter the time, place, or your child’s preferred pace, Monarch lets homeschoolers study when and how it is convenient for them. Monarch is globally available 24/7 for PC or Mac. This was great for us, since we love to travel so much! It allowed us to take school with us on the road or even on a plane! You can also customize your subscription to your benefit.
- It’s interesting & fun. For kids who don’t have great attention spans, Monarch switches things up to make it fun and interactive. In addition to textbook-style learning, they break things up with videos, interactive quizzes, audio lessons, and games to play (these were favorites at our house!).
- Students can work at their own pace. You can mix and match grade levels and customize curriculum for each individual child! Kids can move on to the next grade without having to buy any new curriculum or pay an additional fee. For example, Silas struggled with reading but excelled in math, so he was able to work ahead in math! You have online access to over 50 courses for grades 3 through 12 in their five main subjects (history and geography, math, science, language arts, and Bible), plus over 120 electives!
- Automated grading frees up your teaching time for other important tasks. Record-keeping is easy and feedback is instant. Monarch stores all student data digitally and automatically grades 85% of student work.
- It makes homeschool organization a breeze. You can view and print daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly grade reports. Monarch Homeschool also securely stores all records for seven years after a child finishes the program. Samples of work and past grades are effortlessly accessible!
- It allows for shorter and diverse homeschool days. Because of its self-paced features, excellent organization, and automated grading, actual curriculum learning time doesn’t take nearly as long each day — leaving a lot more room for hands-on or experiential learning, extracurriculars, creative play, or real-world career experience! And it makes it super easy for parents, because they don’t have to plan lessons!
- Students build professional communication skills every day. Monarch’s built-in messaging system provides students with an opportunity to practice virtual communication skills as they encounter questions or concerns while completing coursework.
- It provides immediate access to the latest information. As history happens and technology advances from day to day, you don’t have to wait around for software updates. You can update Monarch Homeschool Online Curriculum any time, providing your child with constant access to the most up-to-date information.
If you’re looking for something different and fresh for your homeschool curriculum, definitely give Monarch a try!
Try Monarch Homeschool Online Curriculum for FREE!
Interested in trying Monarch after reading this? If so, I have a great opportunity for you to try it out and see if it’s a good fit for your child!
Right now, MSM readers can get a FREE 30-day trial — no strings attached and no credit card required!
Win a Laptop Sleeve and Poster!
As a special bonus offer, AOP (the parent company of Monarch) is offering one lucky MSM reader a chance to win a laptop sleeve and science poster!