It’s Friday! Another long week filled with news of our country’s march towards normalcy and beyond! The Republican Party continues its attempts to thwart legislation that might actually improve Americans’ lives. As we head into another weekend, there’s always hope because there is a competent administration in office, and as of today, the Republican death cult has no control over the legislative branch.
Here’s some of what you might have missed:
- DOJ will reportedly bring federal charges against Derek Chauvin related to two cases
- A key Texas special election looms on Saturday, but can Democrats avoid a lockout?
- Gaetz’s pimp confirmed sex with minor in failed pardon attempt involving Roger Stone
- Parent opposing anti-trans bill in Arkansas arrested for going 30 seconds over speaking time
- A lot of people seem eager to out themselves as bad bosses through COVID-19 relief whining
And from the Daily Kos community:
- Rudy and Andrew Giuliani respond to FBI search warrant by whinning, crying and lying
- Oops! White House Chief of Staff threw shade at Sen Tim Scott’s presidential address response. Deep!